Mentors for this trip to Tanzania

Mentors for this trip to Tanzania
Gail, Gamon,barb, Wilson,Donna,Raymond, Patrick

Barb and Yash get CLSI awards

Barb and Yash get CLSI awards

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Meeting my 3 week old Tanzanian grandson

      Well, I have been to my church corps at the Shukrani School twice.  I have met the new officers, Mkende - I think is their name.  The wife is the corps officer and the husband works at the school.  I couldn't stay and talk with them as I was troubled with the pharaoh's revenge, which bothered me for several days.
      Now the story about the new baby.  The first time I came to Mbeya in 2008, I met 2 students that were training at the lab.  The second year, in 2009, they got married. Last year in 2010 They had a little girl named Angela.  This year I met their little boy, Innocent Barak, who is now 3 weeks old.  I am attaching some photos of the boy with his bebe Donna.
     I am so lucky, I have grandchildren all over the world, some of which even look like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment